Here they are meeting the various creatures, big and small, who live in the area
| Granny and Grandad's chickens |
| They have some of the prettiest breeds of chicken I have ever seen. When we are ready to have our own chickens, we'll be lucky to have so many family members who can advise us on how to get started! |
| Sadie has an egg |
| These little guys were super cute |
| But pretty afraid of us |
| Can you see them hiding behind that hay? |
| And this guy was pretty exciting. He is very large. Wes' cousin told us what breed this bull is, but I can't remember now. See, this is why you should blog photos as soon as they are taken. |
| Ellie, checking out the tractor |
| Sadie's ready to start her up and let her roll! |
| Here the girls are hanging out with their first cousin, once removed. No, second cousin once removed. No, ... I'm going to have to figure this out again... |
No comments:
Post a Comment