Friday, July 1, 2011

Misc June Photos - what we've been up to, in between all the packing.

Sadie LOVES coffee shops!  She is so made to wear black turtlenecks and read poetry.  

Last night I was just talking with friends about notes we find around that house that our kids have written.   This one made me giggle a little.  It was written by Ellie to Sadie a few months ago.  It says "I love you Sadie.  I am sorry that you bonk your head.  I am sorry that you keep bonking your head."  It is the illustration that really makes me giggle!  

On a field trip with Ellie's school.  Sadie was loving that she got to have snack just like the big kids.

Here's Sadie standing in front of a tree a *really* ambitious beaver is trying to take down.

We've had some pretty spectacular storms this spring.   These clouds were crusing above our house the other night.

Sadie and friends hanging out at our neighbors' bonfire night.

Ellie loved the bonfire party - she spent a lot of time dancing and performing doing magic tricks. 

We took Wes to the Runway Cafe on Father's Day.  It is right on the runway of the local airport. 
It is a gem for the kids.  The planes take off and land, right there in front of us.  It is the only restaurant our kids don't want to leave even when they are done eating.

No comments: