Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring is here!

I'm back! 

Time is f-l-y-i-n-g by! Sometimes I actually do remember to have my camera with me.  Our days are full, though, so downloading photos and posting them here has turned out to be >ahem< a little less frequent than I'd planned. 

This week we're on spring break so we're moving a little more slowly and we have little more time to catch up.  And we have a lot of catching up to do.

Here are a few things we've been up to.  First, soccer: 

See her taking charge here?



A couple years ago Ellie played soccer with some of her friends.  She enjoyed it but there was a lot of standing around and not knowing what they were doing.  This time around she is *really* into it. 



  
Sadie likes to play soccer on the sidelines
... and play on the slides in the playground nearby

Someday you'll be a soccer player just like I am!
 

  


No comments: