Friday, April 22, 2011

We love kids' museums and diners!


Yesterday the girls and I went to their favorite children's museum. 

First we stopped at the fun diner nearby:

Sadie - making faces at herself in the mirror.


 



Then we headed to the museum.  

First stop:  the grocery store area.
 



The museum has a dress up area with a stage and a sweeping red curtain that hides the stage.  The girls spent f-o-r-e-v-e-r dressing up behind the curtain.  I wasn't allowed to look... but I couldn't help peeking anyway.

Here Ellie is helping Sadie pick out her dress-up items. 
Sorry it is blurry, I wasn't supposed to be peeking
so this was a stealth photo.
 



Uh-oh, I've been caught.
  

Here they are both telling me "No more looking!!"

One of Sadie's favorite parts of the museum -
the Sadie height, automatic sink. 
She thinks this is a pretty cool idea.
 

No comments: