Oooh boy! Things are kicking into high gear around here. We are putting the puzzle pieces in place, step-by-step, and I actually have moments when I think this whole sabbatical thing might happen. Wooooeeeee!!
If we do actually manage to get our little family out of town for the year, I am going to have to do a whole lot of organized house cleaning to make it happen. I've been doing it little by little for the past few months, but I'm really going to have to do it large-scale so that my virgo self is satisfied. So, I'm focusing on my computer this week. I know, staring at the screen is a fantastic way to procrastinate on all that other stuff that needs to get done. Somewhere here, between all the assignments, lesson plans and house ads (Swedish and South Carolinian), I have a large folder full of photos that needs to be dealt with. Starting with last spring here are some of the goodies.
These were all taken in March 2010. Our girlies were so little back then!
 |
| Ellie is in this photo too. Can you see her? |
 |
| This was in Ellie's silly-camera-face phase. |
 |
| At their favorite toy store. |
 |
| There's nothing better than a big bowl of raw rice and a few pour-y things. |
No comments:
Post a Comment