Sunday, September 18, 2011

Køpenhavn - Part 4 - Rosenborg Castle

Copenhagen is littered with palaces and castles.  It feels like you stumble upon them every other block.

Rosenborg Castle is in the center of town with beautiful grounds surrounding the castle itself.  We were there late in the day so we didn't go into the castle but we played in the park for a little bit.



This playground had four corners with different wooden structures.  A placard by the entrance gate was in Danish but I think it said something about the four corners of the earth - North, South, East and West.  It would have been great if I'd been able to understand just a little more of what it said.









Hidden rose garden right next to the castle but easy to miss.




Rosenborg Castle




1 comment:

Cate's Folly said...

Hannah!

Why are the roses still blooming when they are long past it here? I am so confused about your weather there!

Your photos are so so beautiful!

xoox

Florence