Every time we go in to Copenhagen we see something new and every time I come back from the city with a longer list of things we must see next time.
Legos were invented in Denmark, so of course you know the Lego shop in Copenhagen
is going to be good. This is just the entrance-way.
Snack anyone?
The shopping district
...with cool pavement.
And our destination today: Rosenborg Slot (slot = castle), in the middle of the city.
The park and gardens around the castle are beautiful. We've only spent time there in the autumn and winter months. I bet in the spring and summer it is stunning!
The castle, as seen from the rose garden with Queen Caroline Amalie in the foreground.
Looking back out to the gardens from the castle entrance
Inside cameras were allowed but only without flash. This meant that despite the fact that I took numerous photos, not many came out very well. And of course then my battery died. Oh well!
Here S is checking out the amber collection.
No comments:
Post a Comment