We LOVE packages from home!
This photo was taken when we received one from Go Go (the girls' grandmother). She included these little outfits that the girls immediately put on so they could practice dancing.
Snack time in the fort.
Skype with our cats, Tilly and Chedi, back home. Our fabulous cat sitter, Brittany, offered to Skype with the cats. The girls just loved seeing the Tilly and Chedi. I'm not to sure what the cats thought of it all, but we were so glad to see them!
Experimenting with my camera settings. These were taken on "fish-eye" and E made me promise to put the photos here on the blog. The girls could sit for hours taking photos like this and then giggling away at themselves.
Who knew it started this early? Now that they share a room, the girls have become quite the united force. W and I were busy getting stuff done around the house when I realized it was awfully quiet. So I came looking for the girls and came across this.
Just in case you can't read that sign on the floor, here's a close up.
Little ballerina.
It is amazing how often three year olds must change
into ballet gear when we are just hanging out at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment